PO Box 10241 NEW IBERIA, LA 70562 337.364.8200
JOIN US ON THURSDAYS @ 6:30 PM
Interested PLAYERS and COACHES need to email
Glen Gary (ISA Competitive Coordinator) @ firstname.lastname@example.org by MAY 31st.
ISA Competitive Teams can play in LSA leagues and/or Tournaments during the Fall and Spring seasons.
Being on a ISA competitive team involves more time, money and dedication than playing on a ISA Rec team.
FOR MORE INFORMATION....
Select the “Competitive” tab under the “Soccer For All” tab for more information.
The ISA Competitive Program Policy needs to be your first stop to answer any questions.
U11 (born in 2009) to U19 (born in 2001)
ISA will setup tryouts on Saturday, June 8th if we have enough interest:
U11-12 teams need at least 12 rostered players.
U13 and above need at least 16 rostered players.
ISA Tryout Process:
1) ISA will email/post asking for responses from players and coaches about interest in playing/coaching competitive.
2) ISA will determine (near end of May) if there are enough players to schedule tryouts (we have set June 8th as the tentative date, Girls at 10 am, Boys at 11 am).
3) After tryouts, ISA will determine if we have enough quality players (U11/12: 12 players, U13+: 16 players) to form teams.
4) ISA will then select coaches and form teams.
5) ISA will then schedule the 1st team meeting and ISA will go over the ISA Competitive policy.
6) Coaches/players/parents are required to follow the ISA Competitive policy.
COMPETITIVE TEAM TRYOUTS